ferretsareawesomeferretsareawesome

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

I don't know what to say

This has to be one of the best songs I have every heard, I love how the horse does the kick ass daft voice, I can't get it out of my head. Damn you for this amazing song!

[KK] Ducky ducky [KK] Ducky ducky

Huh?!

The Kitty Krew made a real video?! Wow! Haha pretty good suprisingly it runs smoothly.

Magyar responds:

i made a good movie, OMG

Harry Potter Chatroom 2 Harry Potter Chatroom 2

Woah!

Is that really Ginny? Because if it is she got way better looking since the last Harry Potter Movie I saw... The second I think it was.... Haha but good flash, 9/10.

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Haha

I play this game all the time, and it is very fun, the waves fly by and you do not even know when you passed a boss because the gameplay is so fast. Some of the cutscenes were a little. Awkward, but I can never think of easter the same way. Thank you!

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Very cool

This game is fun, with addictive gameplay, but there are some things wrong with it. If you fuse a piercing (level 1) with anyting, it does not actually peirce. The traitor arrows wear off way too quickly, if on low quality, I only had them for a second or two. There should be a save button, so people can mess around when they want to without it going against them. You should be able to replay levels, and collect profits from them, if it is one way, all in the same direction, it loses purpose when you can not get all of the upgrades for all of the arrows. It gets very difficult in the second chapter boss, and more storyline is needed. I am not saying I dislike the game, it was very fun and occupying, but I say these so you can improve upon your next flash games.

Create A Fursona v3Female Create A Fursona v3Female

very good

I like it, it has a great backround and what not, it is time consuming, but after a little while I notice that there is very little shading. If you ever decide to make another on, I could help you with the shading, or you could just use GIMP, as great program made for shading in different ways of which I use for all of my art. I have one posted on my profile. ***WARNING!*** The picture is very explicit, Please no one veiw if under eighteen years of age, I am working on the problem now! If the picture is gone, then PM me to see a good sample of the program and its uses. But yeah, PM me if you ever need help with shading anything at all, because I will do it for free as long as I am slightly creditted.

Save the Queen Save the Queen

Good to see some good metal

Its hard to find anything really good on here, but I noticed that you used the same beat on the drums for the other song "Through The Dark". What I find makes it easier is to make it on guitarpro5. Need more info on it just private message me.

Through the Dark Through the Dark

Amazing

Wow this song is kick ass, could you send me the tab?!

mobious622 responds:

Ha, I haven't written a tab for it, but if you're seriously interested I might tab it out.

-Close to you- -Close to you-

Woah

Amzing detail, and the rain effect works well with the picture! You must have some fancy expensive program to go along with your talent. All i have is Microsoft Paint and GIMP. Thats why my "Art" isn't all too good. If it was an animation, with the rain just pouring down and bouncing off, that would be so kick ass.

megawolf77 responds:

Ermmm, I didn't use any program. I use traditional materials: Inks on paper. XD
I sketch with a 0.5 Mechanical Pencil and ink with 0.3-0.4 Signpens and 0.5 Gelpens.
After that I erase the pencils with a high-grade eraser. ^_^

I know traditional art is not fun, but that's my only medium. =w=

Thanks for the comment. ^w^

Pretty Kitty Stripped Down! Pretty Kitty Stripped Down!

Ahh

Very nice picture, she is pretty. I wish it was in color. I would like to help you improve upon it though... Her arms are a little skinny... She looks like a nice body, you look up and see the arms and say "Oh shit" Because she must have never lifted weights. But if you like her arms that way, then I appologize. Be breast are a little pointy, which striked me a little awkward because that and the arms are the only flaws... Her face is perfect, I love the expression. But anyway it is a great picture. I hope to see more from you. (I am sorry if I had offended you in any way, but my picture is no better [not to say mine is equal to yours either] so I have no room to talk)

jr73380 responds:

You do not offend in any way. The arms are skinny now that I look at them and the breast are a little pointy. But I love the facial expression and am glad that you could see past the boobies and p**sy to see the emotion in the face.

untitled untitled

Oh damn

Am I at the club because this looks like ecstacy vision!
No just kidding, nice pic. I only suggest making the face less narrow.