ferretsareawesomeferretsareawesome

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

-Close to you- -Close to you-

Woah

Amzing detail, and the rain effect works well with the picture! You must have some fancy expensive program to go along with your talent. All i have is Microsoft Paint and GIMP. Thats why my "Art" isn't all too good. If it was an animation, with the rain just pouring down and bouncing off, that would be so kick ass.

megawolf77 responds:

Ermmm, I didn't use any program. I use traditional materials: Inks on paper. XD
I sketch with a 0.5 Mechanical Pencil and ink with 0.3-0.4 Signpens and 0.5 Gelpens.
After that I erase the pencils with a high-grade eraser. ^_^

I know traditional art is not fun, but that's my only medium. =w=

Thanks for the comment. ^w^

Pretty Kitty Stripped Down! Pretty Kitty Stripped Down!

Ahh

Very nice picture, she is pretty. I wish it was in color. I would like to help you improve upon it though... Her arms are a little skinny... She looks like a nice body, you look up and see the arms and say "Oh shit" Because she must have never lifted weights. But if you like her arms that way, then I appologize. Be breast are a little pointy, which striked me a little awkward because that and the arms are the only flaws... Her face is perfect, I love the expression. But anyway it is a great picture. I hope to see more from you. (I am sorry if I had offended you in any way, but my picture is no better [not to say mine is equal to yours either] so I have no room to talk)

jr73380 responds:

You do not offend in any way. The arms are skinny now that I look at them and the breast are a little pointy. But I love the facial expression and am glad that you could see past the boobies and p**sy to see the emotion in the face.

untitled untitled

Oh damn

Am I at the club because this looks like ecstacy vision!
No just kidding, nice pic. I only suggest making the face less narrow.

Loriah Loriah

Hell yes

Another fur who can draw their own damn stuff. It is very good, my pic can not even ever be measured to the means of your art, but yeah, 11/10 for originality because its one of the few home made ones. Like mine, but it sucks haha.

Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE? Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE?

Hey lulz

This is for you lulz! Fuck off and don't rate it down just because you do not like it, if you do not like it why the hell did you click on it? I am sorry for such terrible language but don't waste your time clicking on things you know you don't like. In summary, your a dumbass. But anyway amazing art, and yes I will take both if possible.