ferretsareawesomeferretsareawesome

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

I don't know what to say

This has to be one of the best songs I have every heard, I love how the horse does the kick ass daft voice, I can't get it out of my head. Damn you for this amazing song!

[KK] Ducky ducky [KK] Ducky ducky

Huh?!

The Kitty Krew made a real video?! Wow! Haha pretty good suprisingly it runs smoothly.

Magyar responds:

i made a good movie, OMG

Harry Potter Chatroom 2 Harry Potter Chatroom 2

Woah!

Is that really Ginny? Because if it is she got way better looking since the last Harry Potter Movie I saw... The second I think it was.... Haha but good flash, 9/10.

Catch of the Day Catch of the Day

Haha

Very interesting, it had me going that he was going to get the squirrell, but he shall prevail! The animation runs well, hell of alot of frames I could only guess. I want that squirrell on a shirt!

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Uh oh.

I already failed, I gave you a 5/5, damn it! OH god I lost my flash! Haha, thanks for the help, once I find my flash I will attempt at it haha. I will keep this in mind.

Furryfox adventures! Furryfox adventures!

Oh my god!

This animation has to be the best flash on all of newgrounds! 11/10, I must make my own! Damn it I forgot my flash.... Nooo!

Doberman responds:

Die.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Oh god!

Damn, the kong awaited Jinx and Cyborg has arrived! Damn, the ene=ding was amazing. It was all great, thanks! Furry Creatures.

Summer Furry Summer Furry

HOLY SHIT!

Haha very good animation, the mature content label led me to think it was yiff...

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Hahaha

I swear this was not the intention of newgrounds, but it just so happened out of irony and random gay bullshit that this motherfucker of a website happenned! This is the bastard son of a gay man and a backflipping rabid chihuahua! (for all the newgrounds shit on here)

SimGirl ending_movie SimGirl ending_movie

...

The game which I had played had way better animation, and also it showed more nudity than the ending movie.